Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.

chrisgt posted:

Holy poo poo, I wouldn't want to get within half a mile of that thing. Regular car tires are scary enough when they explode, that's god drat terrifying.

Am I stupid for thinking the best solution there is to get everyone a few miles away from it and have one person shoot at it from really really far away and behind something? The idea of that exploding makes me want to be in a different county.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.

some texas redneck posted:

Though up until this car, I've never gotten over 4 1/2 years out of a battery. I guess AC Delco builds a hell of a battery.

I'm feeling like I've just had amazing battery luck or something because my 2004 Jetta was still on the original battery at 230,000km when I sold it last summer, and my '94 Nissan pickup only had the one until the gearbox exploded 340,000km in...weird.

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.
My old mk4 jetta had just enough room behind the spare if you took out the foam that held the stock lovely scissor jack to put a hydraulic floor jack there. The 2 flats I had were like..9 minute affairs after that.