Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«213 »
syscall girl
Nov 6, 2009

I'm not in the business. I am the business.

skooma512 posted:

drat, my G400 is starting to die. It'll randomly go dead, almost always in game, and I have to reconnect it.

Guess I finally get to upgrade.

Also, the G402 is 70 bucks lol Amazon trippin'

I still love the thread title because I got my super overpriced (would have been 60 or 70 from amazon) MX from Best Buy because I just assumed I'd want to return it after a couple days

and you can still order it for that price from logitech.com

And I love the silly thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

syscall girl posted:

I still love the thread title because I got my super overpriced (would have been 60 or 70 from amazon) MX from Best Buy because I just assumed I'd want to return it after a couple days

and you can still order it for that price from logitech.com

And I love the silly thing

You know best buy price matches Amazon, right?

syscall girl
Nov 6, 2009

I'm not in the business. I am the business.

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

You know best buy price matches Amazon, right?

Yes

ufarn
May 30, 2009

skooma512 posted:

drat, my G400 is starting to die. It'll randomly go dead, almost always in game, and I have to reconnect it.

Guess I finally get to upgrade.

Also, the G402 is 70 bucks lol Amazon trippin'
The Logitech of yore would replace your mouse for free in a heartbeat, but their customer service has gone to poo poo the last couple of years. Worth trying out, though.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

ufarn posted:

The Logitech of yore would replace your mouse for free in a heartbeat, but their customer service has gone to poo poo the last couple of years. Worth trying out, though.

Haha, the mouse I have is itself a warranty replacement.

Bieeardo
Aug 21, 2000

Someone bold, someone blue, someone borrowed, someone new...

Grimey Drawer

skooma512 posted:

Haha, the mouse I have is itself a warranty replacement.

So was the 602 they replaced for me, by second-day air, a month back. I think the original warranty's up in '18, but until then...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mastigophoran
Oct 1, 2016

Not exactly immortal...
but close enough

Do logitech have a rule where like every 3rd mouse they make, they have to pick the number for it out of a tombola?

Bit disappointed there's still nothing to update the G700 to a mouse with a battery life > 2 days, and putting the 7 moniker on another mouse might just be a death sentence for it (see: G600). Then again I've mostly retired mine and switched to one of those weird vertical mice to help with some wrist pain I'd been having.

«213 »