Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Anyone use the G600 MMO mouse? How is it?

Also compared to the Razor Naga, what would you prefer (ignoring price)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Horizontal Tree posted:

G600 is superior. Better button placement and far more comfortable. That said, comfort is an opinion, but the old Naga is tiny and really weirdly shaped. I know they redesigned it a bit and its supposedly better, but I dunno.

I currently have the Naga and I agree, it's not very comfortable. I notice the G600 has dish shaped button groups which is one of my biggest issues with the Naga (not knowing where my thumb is).

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Dreyvas posted:

Any suggestions for a wireless gaming mouse for a current mx518 user? Cutting the cord is leading to uncharted territory for me and any advice/opinions would be welcome.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G700s-Rechargeable-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00BFOEY3Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390759812&sr=8-1&keywords=g700s

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

I just got my G502 in today. It is an amazing mouse, all for the exception of this loving wheel. If it's in the free mode, it randomly scrolls by itself.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Those of you with a G502, if you move your wheel slightly (in free mode) and then let go, does it rotate by itself as if it's off balance? Like in certain spots, if I let go of the wheel, it'll spin down slightly as if there is a weight off-balance issue.

I'm thinking about exchanging mine for another one but I want to see if others have this issue first.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

kiwid posted:

Those of you with a G502, if you move your wheel slightly (in free mode) and then let go, does it rotate by itself as if it's off balance? Like in certain spots, if I let go of the wheel, it'll spin down slightly as if there is a weight off-balance issue.

I'm thinking about exchanging mine for another one but I want to see if others have this issue first.

So, I RMA'd my G502 with Logitech and they replaced the mouse with a non-broken one. However, they provided no instruction as to what to do with the current mouse I have. Anyone dealt with Logitech warranty support before?

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

kaschei posted:

You scored a free broken (semi-functional?) mouse dude. Logitech is seriously the best.

Clanpot Shake posted:

I had a Logitech headset that my cat chewed through the wire on and they just sent me a new one. Logitech really is the best.

Awesome. Guess It'll be my backup then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Smeed posted:

I like how its just a carbon fiber "surface". Who the hell would pay 20 bucks for that? Like any of us ever have cool people in our rooms to show our mice off to.

I'll have you know that I actually like it when those stupid jock types are drooling over the material my mouse is made of when I'm sitting in Starbucks.

edit: also I think that offset cable would be annoying.