Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Creature posted:

I don't want any poo choklit this time!
try not to be such a mong then m8 moh hoh hoh

Coming back from an early job of work and finding this going has cheered and festived me rite up an no mistakes m80! it be making being stuck in Londoninium all day bearable! I might even goe out round them shoppes and have a looksee for a calander or three meself!

Thanx buml0r

THUML0R!

(and bless you, comix bitch - BLOMIX BLITCH!)

:himbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

PEELS HERE!

OE this is my very fav type of choc kind! NOM!

CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :3:

This big city had too manies grump grumps grumping up all the shoppes so I wented to the Big Museum Full of Science and it was brill (no choklit though )

ee:

Sister Miyagi posted:

also, GBSFM rollcall itt
:hfive: - did you spot the little Swederland flag in the picture? :sweden:

Radio PhoolCat fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Dec 1, 2009

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

^^^ mong found! :D

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Comix Bitch posted:

Oh this is all so LOVELY I don knoe how anything could possibly evar go wrong this year. Just nommin chocs, listening in on Snatter, duddling Duddles and mebbe eating pizza with tha ninjas? I love ninja pizza! Antisnatter all blowed up and all, mechasnatter got wigglehe'd to bits.

Everythin perfect and just got home from work so it's snuggly and warm and chrissmassy. Might put up our Chrissmass tree tonight!!! Who with me?!

I can't til what I gets hoem morrow-times, but I's looking forwards to it so much! At last a merrie snattertimes with no worries about anything of the nastys happening, oh noe not never.

DING DONG THER ANTI'S DED!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Comix is a Woo Girl :3:

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

scorpiobean posted:

...the om-nom-ominous snowstorm makes me nervous! :ohdear:
Don't wories! what can be going wrong? We got all these great peeps and m8s to help and protect us! The Head and Dooley and Mr O'Brian Blessed an.. oe wait, i am getting the confused, sorry...

...anyways, there really is very little chance of bad stuff happening, surely? The odds must be huge!

nib some more chocco, that make everything bettered!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Welp, Pinku has a scarlet patch across her boo bees so that makes her a Robin Redbreast I guess, and blue blokey looks a bit like that silly lolbat thingy, but that's probubbley wrong because that ain't festive.

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

I dunno where you from m8 but I guess it's not britLand because over here the Robin is a big thing on snattermas cards, oh yes indeed!

Here is linkys for GIS and Wicker Pee Dur

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

por small man what plays ther drumms, is Starr! Bet him fed up ppl sayin the wrong ones dieded ;)

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Thankyou very much!
Thank you veryveryverymuch!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

I do not like the ways this is headeded, with all the means and nasties happening to our m8s snatter and M8s, stop being a mean nast, you nasty meany! (i think you've had some bad chocco what has don you wrong)

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Daktar posted:

Oe no, I missed meeting Pilky! Where's him friends Stevey Merch and Ricky Gerbil? The three of them always make me lol.

That Gerbil blokey is a right pain in the taters and no mistake - i don;t mind never having to hear he again, imohohoho him working for ther AntiSnatter!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

hay m8s this Robin just came and warbled something in the wooden bit on top of me desk - sounded like something about Snatter?

eee: oe flippin 'eck m80s! Im to thinking that that You'll something force thingy is already here already!! :eek:

Radio PhoolCat fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Dec 9, 2009

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Buml0r posted:

Meighties, I'm a bit agitated today. I put down that Log Book somewhere and now someone's had off with it! I'll keep hunting about for it tho because I want to knoe what Snatter's been up to today. Who's got it!! :mad:

You left it in the loo, yah numpty!

The Log Book's in the Bog, look!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Turns out getting this thread sticky has had a detr3mental effect on our m8s! Everything is turny topsied! People aren't happied when they say they is! Snatter's grumping when he should be mohing and so on & so forth ektra...

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Jadrie posted:

:ohdear: we haven't heard from snatta or our little friend, or Dudders, or m8s lately.. hope everything's ok in Lapland! :ohdear:

a little bird told me they're both feeling better and have some chocko in the slé :unsmith:

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

wow mate that choclit is a bit of a beast an no mistake, Ted!
Will ye not have a bit there, Sister? Ah, go on!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Sister Miyagi posted:

But... Arses...

Ah go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on!

They've got COCAINE in them!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Pretty much, except we don't have a Main Street - we call it The High Street instead!

Radio PhoolCat fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Dec 13, 2009

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

ow poor Snatter! Him probbably had that caulie with some nice cheez sauce on it, but cheez gets hotted right up when you cooks it four sauceys and you can get some nasty burns if yore nott carefulled.

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

welp that means the Pound Shoppe buys their choklit decorayshuns from merkinland then, because their notcolate tastes like bum.

bum and poo!

oe I was rite! nothing is what it seem! Snatter say there be lies and that's what we thoughted earlier abotu things not be what they should, when Elfs look happy and say him sad, or look scaredy and worried up and say he happie!

I so worry-scared for elvses I eet a tesco valu chocko bar :smith: nom nom :smith: nom

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

ok that is it an no misteak! Hes do not just wiggle heselfs! There must be unseen forces at work what we can not see! :eek:

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Corridor posted:

That skelloton guy looks a bit poofy, I bet he has a poofy voice :)

him sound like that woofty blokey Melvin Bragg from that "It Be All Ot out Ere, Mumm!" funnishow on telly

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Sister Miyagi posted:

...SNATTER DOESNT LIE! ...
but what if...

...just say...

...if that in the log book....

....that writing, right?

....what if...

....what if it ISN'T SNATTER??? :eek:

oe m80s oe oe oe!

:ohdear:

nomnomnom

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

oe phue that's okthen! :)

I was also worried that someone badd was intersepting ther robins to tell them to tweet different things, silly me!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Leperflesh posted:

But what about Rose? There's no anti-Rose!

But wait! Rose got Kidnapped and then supposedly the Snatter got her back but he never said how really.

Maybe there is an anti-Rose!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

swiss_army_chainsaw posted:

Antisnatter grew him beard! :aaa:

and a bigfat suit of bigfatness!! :aaaaa:

Can we help??

Can we, the m80s as a collective, get together to be of use to Snatter somehow? Because him sound like he could do with a heapbig pile of Cheer right now and I'd give my left chocolate to save the North Pole & Seasons greetings!

:baby:

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

WE'VE BEEN LIED TO??!?!?!?!!!!??

:arghfist::aaaaa:

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Buml0r posted:

Oh!

Oe!

What horrible vision is this?! What terrible prediction of future calamitey! M80s, I couldn't help myself and had a little look into the Account that the ghost of Christmas Past left here! I don't know why he left it or where he's gone, but it certainly does tell the future! It tells a really horrible future, full of suffering and fear! just this little glimpse of it has jittered my fritters and no mistake!!

What could ever cause things like that to happen?? We must avoid this terrible fate somehow!
Well, if we were bing LIED to, than this ISN'T the future and THAT'S OUOR M80 RITE NOWW!!!!

We must go and save hims!

:hist101:

but howe?

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Tool Maker posted:

Hey m8s! The atmosphere seems a bit oppressive, so have a bit of Snatterly joy:

This is not getting enough love at all, mates! We needs stuff likes this to ch33r us all up!

In fact, it's inspired me to rope my kids into making something along those lines...

...when I can tear them away from the latest TF2 update :arghfist::rolleyes:

Radio PhoolCat fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Dec 19, 2009

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

I DO believe in Fairies Time Lords Spirits, I DO! I DO!! :dominic:

Let's go murder some bad people!

oe no no nonononon, we can't do that, m8! that would make US the bad ppl!

:holymoley: ALso the spirrit of antichristmass looks fart oo cute imohohoh. :holymoley:

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

But they said we was gonna retaliate!

Of course! But it wouldn't be very Snatterly to actually cause deaths deliberately, now would it?

What Would Snatter Do?

HO! HO! HO!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

OE M80! It's gr8 to have you back safe and the sound! :dance: We was eversoe worried-up oh yes! nm all the poo we et, that's nothing to the horrors we felt wen we realisated that you were GONE and we was LIED TO! oh yes. We was all besides usselves and no mistake!

You look... well... better, bigger, STRONGER than before, somehow - I think that Tree Himbeard done you some real good!

Theglavwen posted:

Blue ninjer's robot looks a little like a tiny donkey, but I don't know why a donkey would be so teeny-little when all the others are all bigguns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLIT8U5W8v0

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

oe globbits, L8 agin? I missd all the chocko :(

Also I looked and lookded and cundn't see that little donkey anywheres on the big rowbutt.

heh butt.

also also wows, if him MECHA SNATTER is too big him stand on planet, that gonna take an EPIC ammount of WIGGLE HE! :aaa:

I cant w8 m8s! :neckbeard:

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

NO-HO-HO!! :gonk:

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

NOMNOMNOM OMNOM

mmm that best chocko yet! Hooray for future Snatta!

hmm

HMMMM

Chockol8...

HMMMMMMM I wonders...

Chocko is stickie rite? COuld we somehow use it somehow to somehow sticky up the gears and workings of Yulicron somehow? That would STOP he an make us able to WIGGLE HE!!

Waht do you lot think?

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Him mum so hueg, Benky Nobby said "That's no moon"

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

OE jeremy! whatever isit now??
:aaa:

Im worried about young snatter, though :(

Also if little snappyman said that evil pandora-witch was evil and killing zordon, but he was a liar, what really happed?

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

And a very happy snattermas to you and Abby too, Dave!

I certainly don't mind w8ing if it means YOU get a proper xmas and WE get a proper ending!

This is soooo exciting, I'm my kid's on the edge of his my seat!

um, oops, :o:

Sponge! posted:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :gonk: :f5:
:glomp: don't worry m8! Everything always works out in the end!

MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Nowt wrong with a mullet at christmas!