Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
RSI (especially with their "MegaDemo" was a huge milestone in the development of the Amiga demoscene.

Deleting this article would mean (at least for me) deleting what a large piece of what "Amiga capabilities" meant to a lot of people a decade ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Diggnation_episodes

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blackula69 posted:

post the hottest sisters u got

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I think that first spaghetti is squid ink pasta which is pretty great, pasta is the best

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

what does squid ink taste like? or is it just a thing they add for color

it's kind of a subdued metallic taste? like imagine when you're tasting you own blood but it's like 5x less intense than that

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

not clear why that's desirable in spaghetti but okay

white people need reminders that there's a more intense world out there and we don't have to deal with it

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Frank's is really salty. I like it cause salting my food is more important than being repulsed by too much spiciness

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

graph posted:

post/username combo

sorry I had an idea to change my post, it's probably dumb

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Chillbro Swaggins posted:

why would anyone use franks red hot when sriracha is available in every corner store

salt

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I feel like you dudes all about your regional hotsauce are missing the point

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

qirex posted:

the solution to most dietary problems is "don't eat packaged food"

thanks for the heads up

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ronald Raiden posted:

Man I read hella redwall as a kid. THat was good stuff.

high-brow means non-sexual

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

gooby on rails posted:

redwall was p. ownage at first but its window missed my ideal age by just a bit and I got tired of them long before they stopped getting written

I think he was writing for the same target age without concern for how old you were getting

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Can't you just straight up buy the naming rights for some things now? I think heard that on radiolab

e: wait, mighta been how to do everything

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
only $600 to name some midges

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
can't wait for the civil lawsuits that arise when the species coca-cola spent $2M to name is determined to have already been documented

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

axolotl farmer posted:

Runner's Diarrhea, often termed "runner's trots"[1] or "the gingerbread man",[2] is a condition that often affects distance runners, and is characterized by an urgent need for a bowel movement mid-run. If the runner can find a suitable toilet or bush, the resulting stool will be on the higher end of the Bristol Stool Scale. Whether the stool can be considered diarrhea, or a clinical expression of ischemic enteropathy is under debate.[3]

rip george carlin

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

search "[your first name] the echidna"
bonus points if you go to google images and do it

I got a children's book :3:

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

A Pinball Wizard posted:

dude exploits a bug to get the cpu to jump to controller input, then uses two satellites to input code to jump to the credits. its p. Neat but holy gently caress the level of autism involved

there's a hundred dudes like this doing this with your 401k fyi

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Arizona is crazy, I had a dude asking me if I had a problem cause I was buying a six pack at 10 o'clock. that was his thing "hey, it's ten o'clock" "do you think you have a problem?"

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm using this to justify my drinking but that dude was an rear end in a top hat

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

quote:

This page has some issues

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

tubas can play notes down around 52 hz and humans can easily hear it. go ahead, try it out: http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

this is like having a recording of a tuba on the tuba page reading "this is the sound of a tuba. it has been pitch-shifted several octaves higher than the real instrument"

Apparently I'm deaf af cause I can't hear anything below like 76 hz

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Of course wikipedia turns it into some dumbass nerd drama bullshit

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

goblin week posted:

From ancient times people associated the fossils with jewels that were set inside the heads of toads. The toad has poison glands in its skin, so it was naturally assumed that they carried their own antidote and that this took the form of a magical stone.

More like Pliny the Bullshitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i'm Takoyaki (sauce)