Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machinegunetiquette
Mar 30, 2009
http://www.runbitchrunmovie.com/

It's certainly a truth in advertising movie, but I have a feeling many of you would enjoy it. We've got sexy Catholic School Girls going door to door selling bibles when....basically Last House on the Left, Ms. 45, shnanigans take place. I loving loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angora
Feb 16, 2009

by Ozmaugh
To provide an actual review:

This is a fun stupid movie. I'd lump it in the same group as Planet Terror, or a much darker Black Dynamite. The tits are everywhere. The violence is gratuitous and over the top. The bad guys are corny. If you turn your brain (and sense of decency) off for an hour and a half, you will have a good time watching this movie.

It's fun. Don't expect much substance though.

4/5

Pros: A good waste of time, which is exactly what I want from my movies.

Cons: Ending takes a bit of a swerve that's a little awkward.

Undersold
Oct 12, 2002

Join me for a glass of champagna
Here we have a film that’s aspiring to be a grindhouse movie.

Two girls are missionaries. They’re directed to a town that “needs some religion”. This is followed by some unnecessary nudity. There’s a woman shown taking a shower before she opens the door only to turn the girls away. This sets the tone of this ridiculously stupid film.

The girls end knocking on the door of a brothel. This gives the film more time to display some pointless nudity and sex scenes. The girls are suddenly captured by the brothel owners and made to endure a good amount of sex, violence and violent sex.

The more timid of the two girls (I couldn’t even tell you if the characters have names) is viciously raped and set out to run naked in the wild. We see several scenes of her running around naked. She then ends up in a hospital and of course comes back to take revenge.

Add a dash of non-existent cinematography, terrible acting and copious amounts of soft core nudity and you have a pointless waste of 90 minutes that was committed to celluloid (or probably digital film). At no point does the viewer care about these girls or feel that the villains are real. All we get is a cheap revenge plot that’s been done before (see I Spit On Your Grave). The ending is a pathetic attempt to try to shock the audience.

I really cannot recommend this film unless you have 90 free minutes that you’d like to fill up with some disjointed scenery of breasts and violence. If you really want your violence and sexuality I’d recommend watching Tarentino’s Death Proof instead. He makes a fine film within a notoriously bad genre. This film aspires to be grindhouse and ends up even worse.

0/5

Here's a link to the same review on my blog. Click the top to see the full blog for other short reviews if you care. http://filmicbrevity.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/run-bitch-run-grindhouse-more-like-outhouse/