Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

It’s month old news now but yeeeeeeesh 😬 i just found out about the The Loud House creator being fired for being a loving creep. It’s kind of soured me on watching it for a bit.

The show’s far from perfect, but the super bouncy animation and genuinely funny voice acting behind some of the siblings made it a good show to unwind too.

Assuming it gets axed after this season airs, hopefully the cast and crew’ll line up more work within Nickelodeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Beachcomber posted:

I don't know where else to post this because I looked into ADTRW and nothing made sense.

I watched Little Witch Academia on Netflix and I feel it's like Gurren Lagann for girls. (-fanservice and +adorable hats) It was cute and fun and happy.

Also, if you don't know what Gurren Lagann is you should watch that too because it will make you feel good about yourself.

I’ve been watching LWA with my little sister. Such a great show I wish there were more anime like it, instead of creepy fan service bullshit