Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fishsuit
Nov 3, 2002

I know that one of us (I'm not saying who) has got rocks in her head.
I'm a horrible morning person, so my mom usually got my up in the morning for school. I wake up at about 9AM on a school day back in 6th grade, look over at the clock and realize that "poo poo... mom didn't get me up." So I get up, kinda pissed and run to my parents room to bitch her out. Swing the door open *BAM* they're having sex. I honestly think my brain has blocked part of this memory, because it's really fuzzy (no pun intended), but my dad rolls over super quickly and I just slam the door and run to the bathroom. I did my morning business in complete horrified shock, and walked to school.

When I got home that afternoon, my mom and my dad were in the living room watching TV. I just stood in the doorway and stared at them for about 2 straight minutes. My mom said that my dad had to talk to me about something, and she got up and left the room. My dad got up out of his chair, came over to me, put his arm on my shoulder. He looked down at me... and we proceeded to laugh hysterically for the next ten minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU