Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atall
May 23, 2012
^^ Good luck, I may be cadre there in the future, either as an MLI or PSG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atall
May 23, 2012

Black Balloon posted:

Passed Farsi 2/2/1+. I'm not satisfied, but I didn't really put a whole lot of work into studying for the DLPT so I guess I get no more than I deserve.

Congrats, at least you made it.

Atall
May 23, 2012

Softface posted:

Finally got my orders to leave this place! They're verbal and for this Friday, so long Stinkberg!

You'll miss it. I've been trying for a year to get back there.

Atall
May 23, 2012

Super Camper posted:

You want to come back here? I don't hear that too often.

I'm coming up on my fourth tour to Afghanistan, so DLI is heaven for me. I'd go back for Dari or staff to get back there in any capacity.

Atall
May 23, 2012

Black Balloon posted:

Probably true, but they did just lower the FLP pay on Arabic to a base of 150/month for a 2/2 I think.

Can you back this up? I've not heard this to be true.

Atall
May 23, 2012
It's good to be back in Monterey.

Atall
May 23, 2012

Friar Zucchini posted:

Welp. It's been a pretty crazy year and a half but that 2+ 2 1+ says I'm gonna hit the road in a week or so. Wonder how quickly I'll forget how to speak Terrist...

Speak? Fairly quickly unless you engage regularly in speaking. The other stuff will stay with you for a while.

Atall
May 23, 2012
You can get one pretty easily by going to JLU and requesting one.

https://jlu.wbtrain.com/sumtotal/jlu2.0/HOME/index.asp?error=invalid_logon

Atall
May 23, 2012

Silvance posted:

DLI actually lost their Rapidrote contract; we can't use the site anymore.

It is still available through JLU, just the lovely 6.7th version on the macbook is no longer supported.

You're better off fishing for the 4.x version somewhere.

Atall
May 23, 2012
I'm glad to see all of you graduate. Enjoy life as a Pashto linguist and all that.

Atall
May 23, 2012
New Commandant and Assistant Commandant will take over soon.

Atall
May 23, 2012
All intermediate / advanced classes soldiers belong to Echo Company.

I'd live at Ord just because it's closer to the classes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atall
May 23, 2012
All the Joes in the 229th are prohibited from drinking for a bit.

• Locked thread