Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schneider
Mar 26, 2003

Semper Fidelis :patriot:
was recently aboard DLI, shocked at the amount of fat servicepeople walking around while simultaneously attempting to act gangster. overheard boot marines talking about 4chan and reddit. died a bit inside. facebook/4chan/reddit generation goes to war. it is terrifying please get the gently caress out of my corps thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider
Mar 26, 2003

Semper Fidelis :patriot:
I was here today doing.. something.. and I must say most of the DLI students look like malnourished hajis seriously. None of them look like they've ever picked up anything heavier than an XBox controller. Seriously confused as to how these children are making it through boot. Anyway some poor PFC in his chucks complete with wooly pully mumbled a greeting at me that was like "Hmrahauguhg masterfirstsirgeant" which was especially hilarious because I am not an officer and I was in civvies. I just told him to stop acting so nervous and struck up a conversation :hitler:

I also saw several Army staff NCOs that looked like they were loving twelve. Perhaps the most abominable thing I witnessed was at the loving PX; some blue SUV with pink lettering on the back that appeared to be advertising a "fuckerware" party. I will return this week to obtain field imagery for further analysis.

• Locked thread