Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
The Inbetweeners may actually be too good - you have to force yourself to stop laughing, because you know there's another corking line every five seconds after whatever got you hysterical that you won't be able to hear over yourself.

Absolutely loving mega.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Paperhouse posted:

the one where Daisy goes to an interview when really stoned was actually quite a realistic depiction of what it can be like when you're high and paranoid and need to act normal

plus it was hilarious obviously

"did you say "girl power?"

"did you do this?" (holds up two fingers in V for Victory configuration)
"yes"
(bites fist)

I loved Spaced so, so much.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Jeremy Kyle is one of the most revolting pricks in the UK, and his particular brand of human bear baiting is obscene.

Oh, and perhaps he should be a guest on his own show -

wikipedia posted:

He met his first wife, Kirsty Rowley, in the autumn of 1988, when he was a recruitment consultant in an agency in Bristol[11]. They became a couple within a fortnight, and were engaged two months after that, in December. They married in Almondsbury near Bristol seven months later, in July 1989. Their daughter, Harriet, was born eleven months after that, in June 1990. The marriage ended just five months after that, in November 1990. His wife claims that Kyle had carefully concealed a destructive and expensive gambling habit from her over the course of their marriage. This included stealing money from her bank account, and accumulating thousands of pounds of debt to fund his habit. He is reported to have had several affairs during his short lived marriage.

Hypocritical little poo poo-weasel.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

BizarroAzrael posted:

I remember it being good, it's basically the audio book with sound effects from back when BBC radio did awesome things like that and Batman: Knightfall.

There will probably be times you think you are listening to the rest of the cast, Chris Barrie does every single one of them perfectly.

His Cat voice isn't quite right, but his impressions of the rest of the cast are completely uncanny. I really highly recommend listening to that audio book, I listened to it a month or so ago and it was just condensed Red Dwarf brilliance. It really fills out the backstory a lot as well, and since it's not on screen they were able to let their imagination run wild.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

PriorMarcus posted:

I miss Adam and Joe. I hope Joe's film work continues to go nowhere so he will come back to us.

Adam and Joe are the greatest, funniest, most underrated dudes, and they should both be prime minister or something.