Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Muscle man doing the bwa-ba-bomp-bwaa fail trombone hit from "Price is Right" is utterly classic and apropos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Rudoku posted:

I was dieing when Muscle man opened that present.

Holly Jolly Christmas playing in that scene really made it transcendent. Having seen it, I cannot possibly think of another song that would have made an elbow drop by a homeless guy dressed as an elf any funnier.

Weltlich fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Dec 5, 2014

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I liked it just because it gave me a new euphemism for stepping to the john that also sounds vaguely masturbatory.

"Back in a minute, gotta punch the prime minister."

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
It seemed a little rushed, but I think they did a good job with the episodes they had. As much as CN has jerked them around on scheduling, this seemed a little cathartic. "You don't need a regular schedule, people will just stream the episodes~~"

• Locked thread