Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Russian Bear posted:

I know this is the MB thread, but your only modern BMW wagon option just disappeared so might be a good time to pick up a left over '19 328i for a discount.

I just searched Autotrader on my phone for a new 3 series wagon and got no results even after changing the distance to all. Where are you seeing this?

I’m in the market for a relatively new wagon and am considering an E class wagon. However, people seem to dislike the COMAND infotainment - are there different generations of it between 2016-2017 models? I have only been able to test drive a 2016 but the 2017 does seem potentially more modern in photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Tremek posted:

If you're in the US the W212 refreshed E-class wagon was sold from 2014-2016. 2017 onward is the new W213 wagon, and yes it's much different inside. No AMG model for 2017, 2018+ for AMG.

Yes I’m in the US. And yes I realize there was a refresh. However both systems appear to be COMAND prior and after. Is the W213 COMAND better or nontrivially different compared to the 2016 one?