Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Anyone in the DC area able to get a deal on Herman Miller chairs? I'm set on picking up an Embody but the Healthy Back store will only offer 10% currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

I ended up getting one from Office Designs for 20% off and free shipping. I tried price matching with the Healthy Back Store but they were complete dicks and acted like they caught me trying to cheat them.

Jaime at Office Designs saved me $300 and had the chair at my place in three days.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Skyarb posted:

Does anyone know a good place to buy a new embody? The herman miller website itself always seems so much more expensive.

jamie@officedesigns.com

This guy can get your 15% percent off and free shipping which is the best I could find. Tell him Jeremy sent you.