Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.
Let's do this!!! I'm all for anything :nws: just so long as it's inside the envelope, thanks goons!!! :yayclod:

Aaron
5616 Edwardsville Road
Hardy, VA, USA 24101

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Just shipped a handful of cards and some treats. Hope everyone enjoys them, I'll try and send more soon.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Thanks for my first ever goon card, Tremors!! I love the dino stickers.

Also, congratulations Thermophonic Joy on your weight loss!!! I've started that journey too, down almost 40lbs myself.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Cone of Tragedy posted:

Panorama_Change, I got the package you sent me and it is awesome!! Thank you!!! I tore it open and immediately read the comics right there where I sat, such a fun selection of issues! The card was both amusing and suitably creepy, the cat sticker actually happens to look exactly like one our house used to own, adding to the eerie stalker sentiment. You made my day, I was so excited when I got it. Thank you again!

You're very welcome, Happy Holidays!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Thanks for the postcard blinkeve1826, my first postcard from a goon.

Also thanks Fluffy Bunnies for the card, there was a hair under the tape sealing the envelope...I can't wait to see what comes out of the clone tube!!!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Got this lovely handwritten letter from 13Pandora13.

Also, received this bundle of fun from Cone of Tragedy.

I'm prepping more cards soon, thanks again for the holiday glee!!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Found a big handful of awesome 1970's (not necessarily holiday) cards, will be putting those together this week and hopefully getting them in the mail by friday. This thread and subsequent cards and gifts of stickers and pure joy has made this one of my best holiday seasons. Thanks Goons!!!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Happyfacecrazy posted:

Really want to do this but afraid to put down address :ohdear: Might send a few off anyway :)

I'll send you my one and only pop up Christmas card I found at my friend's antique store. :ohdearsass:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Got this thing of beauty from Kafka's Goldfish yesterday. Will be sending out a shipment of cards tomorrow. This is truly been one of my favorite holiday seasons.

e: :ughh: helps to actually post the pic...I recognize Lakitu, but the other is escaping me, both very awesome and very loved.

Also, if anyone is inclined my birthday is January 5th. I would whole heartedly appreciate some birthday cheer.

panorama_change fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Dec 14, 2012

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Thermophonic Joy posted:

It's one of those question mark blocks. You have it upsidedown in the picture. :ohdear: I hope this is what you were asking...

Now that it's been said I easily see it, I was looking at it from all angles last night and for the life of me couldn't make it out. Thanks!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

kafkasgoldfish posted:

I will make one especially for you, party hat!

Also, anyone here have a pug? If yes, could you please share his/her name? How about any "Wizard of Oz" fans?

I had a pug until a few years ago, her name was Agnes and she was the best. Sadly I can't find any pictures of her or I'd share.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

DLAO posted:

Yay! Glad you got my card, Rythe and you like the snowflake--- those are paper cranes, NOT devils, silly! :-P

I also received three cards in the mail today--- from Opera Bitch --- I definitely like my bookmark, Thermophonic Joy --- Oh My!It did come! My mailperson is certain I am a retar.d! :-P and Tremors --- yay Goon <3 from the internet!

I am THOROUGHLY enjoying this holiday season!

I just realized I forgot to update the address on your card before I brought them to my post office yesterday. :ohdearsass:

If it comes back to me I'll send it back out with some extra goodies.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

I just want to say thanks to everyone on this thread. This has been a really lovely holiday season for me. (Job woes, e/n bullshit, etc) The cards I've received have truly brought loads of joy in to my life. I can't thank everyone enough.

Thanks holiday card goons for being everything that you are and giving me some beacons of glee.
:glomp:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

MustardMaster posted:

Anybody up for some pen-palling? I made a thread about it just before Christmas but it was an idea basically born dead. However, a couple of people weren't too negative about it. Any of you guys lurking here?

I would like to participate in some penpal fun. I need an excuse to write more often even if it is ranting in a letter to a goon.

Plus everyone loves to have a reason to purchase stationary. :yayclod:

Sign me up!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

JimmydaFish posted:

Hey everyone, I have a favor to ask. My mom has been quite sick lately (part of the reason I am behind on posting thanks for xmas cards) and she needs some cheering up. Would you kindly goons send her some fun/cute/cheerful cards to help her feel better? Better keep it clean since it is my mom. I would really appreciate it. I just want her to smile again and not be so miserable.

Cards can be sent to:
J. da Fish's mom
C/O Jimmy da Fish
3385 Burbank Dr
Ann Arbor MI 48105

Thanks in advance! :)

I have a few locally made cards that I didn't send out as a holiday card. I'll write a nice message for mother and put it in the mail this weekend.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

PezMaster posted:

More drunken postcards anyone?

I'd love one! :dance:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Got this awesome postcard from PezMaster. Thanks!!

panorama_change fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jan 20, 2013

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

cuntvalet posted:

A few birthdays and mothers day I reckon? Easter? Witches Lesser Sabbath?

Easter candy exchange?

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

I received lovely Valentine's day cards from Opera Bitch and Shoozy. Thanks for the stickers and brownie recipe. I had a rough weekend and these were a nice moment of pure joy.

I'll be prepping a round of cards this week to hopefully mail them this Friday. This thread is still wonderful filled with even more wonderful goons. :3:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Looks like I'll be alone this Valentine's day as well... :smith:

Apologies in advance if my Valentine's are kind of sad.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

DLAO posted:

This seems to be my life's story. "ALONE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY". I have to agree with everyone else that this definitely helps cheer up the lonely. I get why they call it "National Single Awareness Day".
:unsmith:

Rythe posted:

Grab some friends, a good bottle of wine/beer and watch some crappy movies together while you get drunk and bitch about horrible ex's. I always found that was a good way to handle the commercial "love" holidays.
:unsmith:

Thanks y'all, I'm actually playing D&D with some long time pals, there will be scotch, there will be a cacophony of dirty jokes (as our sessions normally go) and I'm sure some bitching about ex's.

I'll be sure and try to write my Valentine's while in the midst of the scotch...drunken love is at least love, right?:yayclod:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Wings of Mine posted:

Panorama_Change -- I love this retro Christmas card! Thank you!

FYI those were obtained at a friend's consignment/record shop in Roanoke called The Bazaar. They're closed this coming weekend because the shop owner is doing a mini tour with her band. If you get the chance to check them out it's worth it. The store SNES is always running.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Team Lunch, thank you so much for the Batman Valentine, I couldn't stop :3:. It made me feel so great, especially since I've had such a terrible week.

Also, what's up Virginia Goons!! :hfive:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

I received the most amazing Wolverine Valentine's Day cross stitch from Kafka's Goldfish today. Being a comic book fan my heart melted completely when I opened it. Having camera issues on my phone otherwise I'd share the love.

I have 20 cards going out tomorrow if I can make it to the post office. I apologize for those cards received after Thursday, but know that the love inside will still be fresh.

fake edit: that's love in the emotional definition of the word, not physical. :stare:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

^^^ Thanks!

Camera problems solved, time to share what I've gotten from these wonderful goons:

From Opera Bitch:

From Shoozy:

From DLAO:
(Last time I open a goon card in my car, I got properly confetti bombed :argh:)

From Lamb:

From Tremors:

From Kafka's Goldfish:

Closer look at this amazing thing of beauty:

Team Lunch:

Thanks again everyone, I have these 20 going out today. If I get one from someone and didn't have you in this batch I'll add you to my list for the next holiday.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

DLAO posted:

:smug: Then I have properly done my job and showered you with GOON LOVE !

Actually, I have always adored confetti and sparkles--- I used to hoard them as a kid. I still find joy from them as an adult, so I guess some things never change.

I don't mind confetti, honestly, but if it were glitter...beyond :argh:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

DLAO posted:

Glitter... that's what I meant by sparkles... the finer, the better lol. I used to believe it was all fairy dust.

Best description of glitter I've heard was that's it's the herpes of craft supplies, and I stand by that. :colbert:

edit: thanks to Wings of Mine for the valentine, also :argh: to your confetti. It sticks to everything!!

panorama_change fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Feb 13, 2013

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Hawaii_Lame-O posted:

I got a cute Valentimes card from Panorama_change in the mail today. Thank you! <3

I'd post pictures of it, but my phone is almost out of battery, so maybe later!

You're very welcome!!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate...your appreciation. This has been a rough V-day season, what with my girlfriend breaking up with me on Groundhog's Day... :smithcloud:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

DLAO posted:

13Pandpra13 I got your Valentine today and I enjoyed it, cute mini-tattoo, and the stickers! Thank you! :-D
I got a dash of goony love from 13Pandora13 today too!!! Love the Aquaman sticker!! And thanks for the crabs? :ssh:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

DLAO posted:

Are any of you goons still looking for potential penpals? I just found a bunch of stationary I bought a year or two ago that I NEVER used and am now reinvigorated to the cause of sending Goon Mail. :-)

Sign me the gently caress up! A lot of changes going on in this goons life, wouldn't mind rambling about them in a letter.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

DLAO posted:

Panorama_Change I received your letter today and am tendering my response as we speak! :-)

Sorry I forgot to post on here that I received your beautiful letter, plus I got a lovely letter and some cool lizards from pitgoddess. Thanks to you both and I'm looking forward to many future letters.

Thanks again to everyone in this thread. 2013 has been a rough one so far, but everyone here has definitely been a drop of happiness for me over the last few months.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Got this lovely St. Patty's Day card (My first ever!!!) and beyond beautiful letter from DLAO.

I'll be composing a response to you and to Kafka's Goldfish (thanks for the letter as well) very soon. Goon Mail is so fun!!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

DLAO posted:

Hm... I feel like I have sent a response since receiving one from you... Maybe I will need to restart again.

That's okay! :-)

ThePitGoddess :smug: Of course my goon love was there to greet you! Hopefully some of those places are good. And you are now OBLIGATED to try them and tell me about the food and experience.

Also, I got a card from Panorama Change. Sorry I'll get back on the ball later this week and send responses to everyone who has written me. :-)

I'm behind on cards/letters too. I recently got a few more greeting cards, some old 70's cards and a few hand printed by the daughter of a member of a bluegrass band I saw recently. I'll put all those together this weekend. I'm happy that this thread is still running full steam! Oh the joy! :3:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Niemat posted:

Just got this fortune today from a fortune cookie! No pressure or anything, guys.... :v:

Just finished writing some overdue letters that will be going out tomorrow. The cookie is wise.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

I'm pretty sure I sent you the banana couple card, I think. Glad I could deliver a little joy too you.

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

cardboardRobot posted:

Thank you Lamb for the easter goodies. I also love how you stamp your cards now. :3:

I had a tender :3: moment when I got mine as well, thanks Lamb!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

DLAO, I owe you and Niemat letters, I'll be writing those tonight, sorry I've been slacking, but I'll tell you all about it...IN A LETTER!! :neckbeard:

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Niemat posted:

:3: We made my dad's day the other evening!

Mission accomplished. :fsmug:

I'm behind myself, will be writing a few overdue letters tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Just so everyone knows I haven't abandoned this thread and all the wonderful goons that were sending me letters; I needed to give a quick update. A few weeks ago I rescued a dog, and after exhausting all efforts to find the owner I've decided to keep her. My girlfriend and I have named her Pepper Stormageddon. It's the first time I've had an inside dog and she has not only taken over my life, but also stolen my heart. I apologize to all those goons that I haven't written a response to, I still plan on sending those out in the near future.

For all the dog lovers in the this thread, here's a few pictures of my new found friend.

http://imgur.com/a/3PIi7