Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
Pretty much anything by Keith Thompson

Keith Thompson posted:

Sickened by radiation and scarred by biological and chemical weapons, this Bison Moose spends its short life madly attacking any living creature it comes in contact with. Drunken with pain and maddened by neurotoxins, this sad beast bays at the dusty sky where the sun could once be seen.

Keith Thompson posted:

Reconnaissance wings of the Polyp People's militia survey their territories from the baskets of specially cultured Man O' Wars. Being a living organism used as a mode of high atmosphere conveyance, Man O' War Bombardiers have survived desperate encounters with the enemy when is was able to heal its injuries enough to carry its crew back to safety.

Keith Thompson posted:

During the great celebrations of Beltane, the pagan masses form huge parade lines as they cavort, naked, in step with the Wicker Man whose rider leads them across the spring landscape. Inside the Wicker Man's structure the sacrifices burn in offering to Jack-in-the-Green, and a huge intoxicating cloud billows back into the madly frothing parade

e, yeah, i was about to, but Pripyat Beast felt a little to NMS

Boneitis has a new favorite as of 03:30 on May 8, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

I just found this. It is the most :3: bit of fan-art I've seen in a while.

I hope he had the baby with Suzy :3:

e, I just noticed, he's reading Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes

Boneitis has a new favorite as of 01:40 on Jun 5, 2011

• Locked thread