Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

tronester posted:

I'm trying to download a file that is around 60 days old. There are around 10 different versions of it of varying quality, unfortunately all are 'out of servers retention', in other words probably had a DMCA takedown notice to every single one.

I have both supernews unlimited as my main provider, and a thecubenet.com as a secondary block account.

You have a Giganews and a Highwinds reseller, both are pretty vigilant with the DMCA requests (or rather, they get more requests due to their popularity). Try astraweb or a readnews reseller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

Feenix posted:

Does it usually take a while to get an email from NZB.SU for purchasing VIP?

Nope, got my email immediately.

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

Is there something I need to do in sickbeard to get it to move my files into my designated folders? They download just fine in SAB but then they never get moved out of the SAB downloads folder. And yeah I have post processing enabled.

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

Chick3n posted:

Are you sure post-processing is setup correctly? Is Sickbeard marking your files as downloaded?

Make sure the script is enabled (in Sabznbd) Config > Categories, TV categories script set to sabToSickBeard. And that the category is also set to TV in Sickbeard, Config > Search Settings > SABnzbd category.

Also double check that you renamed autoProcessTV.cfg.sample to autoProcessTV.cfg and edited it to point to your Sabnzbd install.

In your Sabnzbd History any download which used post-processing should have an icon (next to the wrench icon) you can click on to view a log that may show why the post-processing failed.

Thanks, didn't realize there was more to do beyond just setting up sickbeard.

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

Syano posted:

Did I miss the boat? Not seeing where I can register

I think so, /register isn't working. :smith: