Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cbubbles
Mar 15, 2007

I'm soooo into you

Mighty Zoltar posted:

I've been struggling with NZBs dot org for a short while now. Every time I reboot my machine, I have to log back into the site. It used to remember me as it's supposed to, but doesn't do it any longer.

Is there a problem with the site? Something I'm missing in my browser settings? It's certainly frustrating.

The issue did appear to occur around the time I upgraded Windows, but I can't be sure it was caused by the change.

Sounds more like a computer issue than their website? Is it happening with any other site, and if so do you know if something is automatically clearing session/cookies that sort of thing on your computer?

If you haven't tried it, might be worth deleting the NZB.SU cookie and seeing if recreating it corrects the issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cbubbles
Mar 15, 2007

I'm soooo into you

Thermopyle posted:

I don't remember having an incomplete download in like...forever. Or at least, incomplete and not able to get it from another release group or quality.

But then again I use sickbeard and couchpotato so stuff is downloaded pretty much as soon as it is released.

I'm using sickbeard and there's definitely stuff that is regularly getting taken down as incomplete for me. My provider is Astraweb, and I have backup blocks but I must either have something configured wrong or it's getting taken down on those servers too.

It's pretty specific to the show for me though, I just accepted it for the ones where it happens. I'm curious what provider you're using as well or if you have sickbeard searching more frequently than I do or something.