Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009
edit: Never mind. I wrote a SABnzbd post-processing script to move the file to the watched folder. It's called after the rename so it works fine.

I'm working on getting Sick Beard, SABnzbd, and Magic Media Marker (MMM) working together. Right now, Sick Beard does its thing, hands off to SABnzbd via the API, then SABnzbd saves & renames the completed download in MMM's watched folder for converting, tagging, and adding to iTunes. I've just about got it set up, but there's one last problem.

When SABnzbd sorts and renames a file, it seems like it sorts first and renames second. So it moves the completed file to MMM's watched folder which triggers MMM. Then it renames the file which triggers MMM again. Basically MMM calls HandBrake twice on every download.

I think I have everything in SABnzbd set up correctly regarding folders, categories, and sorting. I have a temp folder, a completed download folder, a category that just leaves the download in the completed folder, and I've enabled TV Sorting into MMM's watched directory.

I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything or doing something stupid before I do some scripting to fix the holes in the workflow.

Also thanks for an awesome thread. Super helpful in getting this all running.

Soup in a Bag fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jan 1, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009
I'd use it if you post it. I have a script that remuxes MKV -> MP4 with MP4, but I haven't gotten around to adding audio conversion yet and I don't have anything for AVI.

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009

amf5 posted:

Sure, but there's a few requirements:
Thanks.

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009

Softcox posted:

I just noticed in SAB that the web config page has 777 as an example permission setting but the wiki tells you to use 0777 (X bits set), which is correct?

0777 and 777 are equivalent. The left-most column is for the sticky/setuid/setgid bits and is assumed to be 0 if not specified.

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009
The invite's gone.

Soup in a Bag fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Feb 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009
If your brother's not a jerk, he could set the download speed limit in WinSCP.