Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gibbs Greatly
Feb 15, 2011

EC posted:

loving passworded rar files without comments on the original post that have a password.txt file that points to some useless loving website sucking up all my bytes

Ok, I'm better. If you haven't tried it in awhile, Couch Potato seems much more stable for me. I never had major issues, but it seemed janky compared to Sickbeard. The notification options and renaming stuff seems to be working nicely, though.

If its just one rar file of one large file, like a movie, I just don't bother any more. Movies with decent codec don't need more compression. The only reason to put it in a rar is rubbish like this. The rar file has two files in it, one is another rar the other is a txt file with a link where you have to 'register' for the 'password'. Good luck with that scam...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU