Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealisticFiction
Jun 30, 2011
Hi, I am just getting into usenet, but find it a pretty neat hobby so far. I got my SABnzbd, Sick Beard, Giganews, and NZBmatrix setup and linked properly.

Today I cant access NZBmatrix.com. I checked out NZBmatrix.info, and it says the site up, and I can access it from my iphone (with wifi off only), so I think Comcast is up to no good.

I tried using googleDNS, and openDNS to no avail, but I could access nzbMatrix using a proxy called hidemyass.

I am pretty tech savvy, but don't know much about DNS or proxies... cause this America, not some Arab Spring country! Do I now need to go full VPN or something?

Any suggestions?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealisticFiction
Jun 30, 2011

Vykk.Draygo posted:

Thanks for registering to tell us what :filez: you are downloading. You are going to get this thread shut down. Knock it off. Your problem is probably temporary and will fix itself tomorrow.

I'm sorry. Good point. Have you seen problems like this before?