Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilentGeek
Jul 24, 2011

Did dognzg, nzbs.org, or nbz.su have any kind of open registration before nzbmatrix shutdown? I know that no one has any invites right now so I'm just curious if it'd be likely that any of those indexer would open up registration after the nzbmatrix exodus ends. I'm fairly new to Usenet so nzbmatrix was unfortunately the only indexer that I had an account for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentGeek
Jul 24, 2011

a handsome crab posted:

NZB.su was open for a long time previously, but I haven't been there in about a month or two so I'm not sure if that's still correct. DOGnzb was created ~100days ago, was was open for about a month or so? Hang tight, I imagine something has to fill the void that NZBmatrix has created.

Alright. I'll just have to be patient and search nzbindex or something for a while and try to avoid any viruses.

SilentGeek
Jul 24, 2011

I'd totally support it.

SilentGeek
Jul 24, 2011

e: Gone

SilentGeek fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Feb 14, 2013