Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

godzirraRAWR
Sep 11, 2003

godzirra will trample your scrotum

EC posted:

How are you using XBMC to pick fanart and posters? When I run an update it just picks something, and I've never figured out how to download new images within XBMC.

I had this same problem, and got fed up, and now I use Ember Music Manager to scrape all of that stuff.

WAY more flexible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

godzirraRAWR
Sep 11, 2003

astr0man posted:

I just set up sabnzbd and sickbeard on a ubuntu box, but for some reason sab won't kick off the sabtosickbeard.py script when it finishes a download. Sickbeard kicks off the downloads just fine, and if I do manual post-processing on my sab download dir it works. Am I still supposed to fill in the "TV Download Dir" box in sickbeard even if I am using that post-processing script?

In sabnzbd the default post-processing is +Delete with no script, TV category script is set to sabtosickbeard.py, and I configured autoprocesstv.cfg. None of my sab logs show anything related to post-processing at all.

Did you edit sabtosickbeard.py? I think you have to add your sab host in there, or something along those lines.

godzirraRAWR
Sep 11, 2003

astr0man posted:

It's installed from the ubuntu repo, and as far as I know my init scripts are set up correctly. The second process could be a forked subprocess, but stopping both of them requires stopping the daemon twice, which as far as I know shouldn't happen. (doesn't killing the parent process kill all of its children?)

Unfortunately I don't have my old terminal window to copy paste, but doing 'ps aux|grep sab' showed

peter 4325 26.1 3.4 333076 127072 ? Sl 14:14 38:34 /usr/bin/python -OO /usr/bin/sabnzbdplus --daemon

twice (the second one had a different PID), and I had to do 'sudo /etc/init.d/sabnzbdplus stop' twice before both processes disappeared.

Doing 'sudo /etc/init.d/sabnzbdplus restart' does not fix the problem.

What is the output of:
sysv-rc-conf --list

Sounds like you might have sab in there twice somewhere?