Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

What indexers does everyone use? Is Newzbin as good as it used to be? I'm a little bit stuck on where to search because the indexers I currently use don't produce the results I'm looking for half of the time.

I've checked the OP but the ones suggested there again don't seem to produce the range of results I used to get before Newzbin shut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Hogburto posted:

The Usenet Megathread: PYF pirated content preferences

who mentioned pirated content?

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I haven't used this for a while now (years, since Newsbin was around, I used to use newsbin and binsearch)

Is it me or do all the indexers suck poo poo now? i've been http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/nzb-sources there and they all seem very limited.

Has it all just fizzled out or what

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I've been out of the game a while and I've lost my bookmarks containing all of the indexers I previously used, I assume most of them probably aren't active any-more anyway?

Is talking about specific indexers allowed? or is it just the discussion of content?

If yes to the former then where's a good place to start (again)?