Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

Aatrek posted:

Any ideas? This pops up after every system restart (Windows 7; SABnzbd v6.9), but is fixed by a complete uninstall/reinstall... until the next restart.

Sounds like something else is using port 80, but I don't know why uninstalling and installing would fix it until Windows restarts again.
Either way, when you get that message, just click OK and run this:
netstat -anb -p tcp

which will show you ports that are accepting connections along with the executable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

Aatrek posted:

Could it be because I've got SABnzbd looking at my external IP for incoming connections (so I can access it remotely)?

Nothing else is using port 8080 (although Chrome, etc., is using port 80).

I can't even get SABnzbd to run, even post-startup, without a reinstall - so I can't compare the running service info to the other programs when I run that script.

I'm at work so I can't check the configuration, but I think you should always listen at 0.0.0.0 (any) and then port forward any external traffic on port 80 (or whichever one you want to access through) from your router to your internal IP address.