Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I need a llittle help. Is is possible to have SABnzbd configured to be accessed by both in-network computers (I have this set up now for access through my wifi tablet) AND out-of-network computers at the same time? I going to be travelling for a bit, but ill have internet access while I'm on the road.

If not, how can I configure external access for while I'm gone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Well, I think I got it. I guess I'll just always have the mobile app send to the external IP since I don't know how to make it decide between the two IPs.

Aatrek fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jul 13, 2011

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Any ideas? This pops up after every system restart (Windows 7; SABnzbd v6.9), but is fixed by a complete uninstall/reinstall... until the next restart.

Aatrek fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Sep 20, 2011

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Could it be because I've got SABnzbd looking at my external IP for incoming connections (so I can access it remotely)?

Nothing else is using port 8080 (although Chrome, etc., is using port 80).

I can't even get SABnzbd to run, even post-startup, without a reinstall - so I can't compare the running service info to the other programs when I run that script.

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Okay, I think I've got it now... thanks, guys.

Aatrek fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Sep 22, 2011

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
+1 over here.

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I can hit 7.2MB/s down on Supernews.

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I'm using SuperNews, and have only been able to hit like 3-4Mbps download speeds lately, where my general FIOS connection can usually max out arount 6-8Mbps. I'm set for 30 connections (the SuperNews max), but can't seem to get the top speeds I should have available to me.

Any ideas?

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Cutting my connections to 15 halved the speeds I was already getting, so that didn't help at all. I maxed out to 30 connections and switched to the EU server, and now I'm getting full speeds again.

I am in central Pennsylvania, so maybe it's a regional issue with the US server as you mentioned.

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I'm doing a tech support back and forth, and was told that nobody else reported any problems so far before me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
OMGWTFNZBS is back up, at https://www.omgwtfnzbs.org. Accounts and VIP status carried over.