Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mighty Zoltar
Aug 18, 2004

I AM A PIECE OF SHIT. IF YOU SEE ME ON THE STREET, PLEASE STAB ME.
I have a stupid issue which has been ongoing since I messed around with my file associations, and it possibly was the same time as the nzbs dot org site change.

I'm using Windows, Firefox, and the other necessary components to make downloads work. However, on the website mentioned, when I click the nzb link, rather than just go to my queue, I get the save/run popup. Despite ticking the "always take this action" box, it always prompts me. In addition, I click ok to run with sabnzdb, and it queues the file twice.

I'm sure I'm either being stupid, the site update caused this for everyone, or something similar to that.

Help please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mighty Zoltar
Aug 18, 2004

I've been struggling with NZBs dot org for a short while now. Every time I reboot my machine, I have to log back into the site. It used to remember me as it's supposed to, but doesn't do it any longer.

Is there a problem with the site? Something I'm missing in my browser settings? It's certainly frustrating.

The issue did appear to occur around the time I upgraded Windows, but I can't be sure it was caused by the change.

Mighty Zoltar
Aug 18, 2004

With the continued stupidity of my PC making me log into nzbs dot org every time I boot my PC, I now appear to be getting a blank page on the login URL. Has this suddenly changed for no reason?

Being logged out is proving to be a challenge.

Mighty Zoltar
Aug 18, 2004

Anybody know how to change your email address on nzbs.org? I will be losing a domain in a couple of months where my account is registered, so want to get it updated. The site is not helpful at all

Mighty Zoltar
Aug 18, 2004

I've been using Supernews with nzbs.org for a while now. Over the past couple of weeks, I've noticed more items are showing up as out of the servers retention in Sab. Just yesterday, I was looking at some S01E01 over the past 2 months or so, and most items failed. These will have been pretty new, and therefore the retention shouldn't be an issue.

I've not done enough testing to see if it's just TV that is an issue at this time.

Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mighty Zoltar
Aug 18, 2004

Any way to work around it? Is there a provider that has less issues than Supernews?