Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

First: Christopher Judge throwing shade at CoD during the Video Game Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdp9xU6gO8w

The Tok'Ra
Solid intro to one of the few allies to the SGC that don't completely suck. I love the crystal tunnel stuff, and the named Tok'Ra are alright.

Spirits
I love Tonane. Just 100% go with the flow kinda guy. It's really convenient that trinium looks exactly like someone spray painted something silver. It's also really convenient that it was the NID that suggested doing a colonialism and not anyone from the SGC or the Air Force.

Touchstone
Those pesky NID, always scheming. I'll give Tom McBeath props. When they discovered the second Stargate was just the prop they use to film on location he given Mayborne just the right amount of not quite selling the "it's missing, that's weird" reaction.

The Fifth Race
The Asgard are probably my favorite part of the wider Stargate universe. This is a foundational episode for the series going forward. It finally sets the ball rolling on all of the Asgard stuff and it sets up all of the Ancient stuff, including their habit of leaving dangerous poo poo just lying around, fully functional, with no instructions.

A Matter of Time
This is one of the cooler episodes of the series. The weird time dilatation loving with everything was neat. The weirdest thing was the subplot with the special forces guest star that apparently left Jack to die on a past mission. It didn't really go anywhere or add much in my opinion.

8one6 fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jan 21, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8one6
May 20, 2012

Supreme Commander Thor says hola from Roswell!

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

8one6 posted:

Supreme Commander Thor says hola from Roswell!

*raises finger* Comandante SUPREMO Thor.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

Hewlett posted:

*raises finger* Comandante SUPREMO Thor.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

He's looking a bit green, is he feeling okay?

8one6
May 20, 2012

Carbon dioxide posted:

He's looking a bit green, is he feeling okay?

Well, I did find him passed out on a bench outside of the same Mexican restaurant later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Thor, vikings, we get it