Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Hey guys, there's still a ton of SG-1 I haven't seen so I'm making my second attempt to watch the whole thing in order from the beginning (first attempt was a few months ago and got side-tracked by RL problems).

IIRC there was an old Let's Watch thread floating around ages ago...anyone still have a link to that? I want to read other people's reactions as I go but lots of spoilers in this thread. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
She's too busy playing The Sims! :argh:

Thanks for the link, those are good reviews/first impressions/whatever and just what I was looking for. It's too bad they just cover the first few episodes though...think I may have to go over to her LP thread and give her a friendly reminder in a bit. :ese:

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

First few episodes? Check the rest of the pages, it goes up to near the end of season 5.

I am not good at the internet. :saddowns:

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Just watched Singularity for the first time, holy poo poo that was intense. Up until Sam started back down in the elevator I really thought they were going to go through with it, I was somewhere in between :stare: and :cry: throughout that whole sequence.