Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Since we're on this subject, I'm wondering how they'd do it if they did a second anime season. Was there another conversation going on at the same time? Then you'd have one conversation up top (Eren, Reiner, Bert) and one at the bottom between whoever as the main focus. I actually think that would work at least as well as the manga version.

I'm thinking in terms of subs, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

tlarn posted:

I thought they were horning it in when the Shadow of the Colossus music came on. Made it up with Brock Lesnar's theme for the Armored Titan though; I kinda hoped they keep using WWE themes for those characters that can turn into titans and back, but then I got the Inception bwoooomp instead of Cult of Personality. As far as abridged series go, it's pretty alright. :shrug:

The Lesnar theme is specifically because the armored titan's look is actually inspired by Brock.

I also loved the ~hello darkness my old friend~. If that's an AD reference that's pretty awesome.