Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Gyges posted:

I wonder if they'll just rearrange stuff and show Eren transform into a Titan before Rage Titan shows up to save Mikasa.

Doubt it. It made sense to reorder the training stuff to stretch out the beginning, but the whole transformation thing would undermine everyone's reactions to a Titan fighting other Titans and completely ruin the revelation at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
Edit: whoops misread

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
That's a pretty good chapter 100 imo

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

RatHat posted:

I hope it ends with the picture of Eren's dad with no explanation.

Better yet they open the journals, gasp, and then the season ends.

I would die laughing if it only showed the picture and then three months later you get the trailer with nothing but flashback material and no explanation.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
Confused why the Titans inside the walls are still attacking people instead of changing back or following the colossal titans. Shouldn't Eren have control over them? Also still really loving hate Gabi as a character because she's being set up as someone important and seems Mary Sue-ish in capabilities for a child. Doubt it will happen, but seeing her fail or forcibly transformed into a basic Titan will be satisfying. Guess it depends on what way the story will end. And great that Annie exists again, but wtf is she gonna be able to do? I don't recall her Titan having any sort of ability to deal with the situation at hand, and she's not any more strategically capable than Armin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Squidster posted:

gently caress off, seriously. You're arguing for genocide on the basis of novelty?

If the series actually ends like that, it will destroy all audience goodwill for the franchise. It will become a laughing stock in a landfill overnight, stanned only by ethno nationalists and tedious edgelords.

Haha yeah remember how the mass media shunned Alan Moore for the end of Watchmen? That was crazy.