Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

rkajdi posted:

What brought this on? I mean I agree, but there's so much stupid about it that you could aiming at one of a million different stupid pockets.

Changing what should be deeply held political beliefs over video games is just so stupid I can't even understand the mindset that would allow it to happen. He went from a self described liberal to wanting the Republicans to dominate every aspect of American politics because someone mean words about "gamers".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

icantfindaname posted:

It's just indicative of nerds and nerd poo poo getting integrated into the mainstream.

That's the one thing I've taken away from gamergate more than anything else. People are screaming about social justice warriors ruining gaming because Kotaku wrote a couple articles about strong female characters, meanwhile every Call of Duty game released sets a new sales record.

Nothing anywhere is threatening the games those people like, they just won't be the only kind of game you can play anymore.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Geokinesis posted:

Opinion piece in Marie Claire about masculinity. Why the modern man is having an identity crisis.

I'd love to get married, you know that. But just look at the size of my testicles, it would never work.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Geokinesis posted:

Also look at this awful loving picture of the guy that accompanies his stuff:

I don't care what anyone says most of that is not English. Brits have the worst lingo holy poo poo.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

dont even fink about it posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...461a1b#comments

"Of the many evils of civil rights and equality, the ultimate is taking offense at a guy who hates all Muslims."

How in the sam-gently caress is this poo poo getting printed in the Post

I thought Bernie was Jewish and that Jews don't believe in hell.

I'm not a theologian but this seems pretty consistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

fishmech posted:

Ehhh some Jews do, some Jews don't. The most orthodox absolutely don't, but Bernie would hardly be classed as Orthodox.

Fair enough, like I said not a theologian.

• Locked thread