Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Welcome to City 17 is really well done, although it's sputtering at the moment.

I'm also really enjoying The Midwestern Marauders which happens to be what kept me coming back to TradGames. Everything is really well done and even though I know jack poo poo about the game I'm really enjoying each character's play & the GM's playing tough but fair; I don't feel like the players are getting hosed over with difficulty but they certainly aren't being handed victories either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

If you want to live vicariously through someone else's GURPS, DocBubonic's Time of Death has a great start. I read through the first 500 posts in one sitting (so I'm halfway through the thread, drat), it's been great & I have high hopes for where the story goes from where I left off.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Dirt Worshipper posted:

Oldskool's Diplomacy thread inspired me to GM a PBEM game of my own between 7 of my friends. None of us has ever played before, so I took some time and went through some rulebooks and posted stuff to a wordpress I made for the game.

Here's the link

It may be interesting to anyone interested in learning the game, especially if you're more of a visual learner. If you're a vet, I wouldn't be offended by proofreading...

Impassable Provinces links to The Orders, and The Units links to The Turn. Also you made the same mistake I did when I described the game in omitting the Summer retreat turn.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Just started reading Fallout: Tennessee today and binged through the whole thread. Some growing pains with the system early but some really nice story advancement!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

crowtribe posted:

What exactly is the system being used for A Series of increasingly Unusual Incidents in Upstate New York?

I can't find the OOC/Recruitment thread for it anywhere, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

Cthulhu Noir with Dark Tales add-on