Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
How do you convince people to adopt alternative energy solutions? How about getting a kid to act like a condescending douchenozzle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAoLBlVizY8

Move over Highlander kid, you've been outsmugged by the new king.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

VanSandman posted:

Yeah I know they won't, but at the beginning of the movie I want Adam Sandler to say "You know you're the result of a rape, right? When I was 14? Why on Earth do you expect me to be a father to you when I was a kid when you were born, plus I never raised you or had anything to do with you because I was raped you loving moron?"

But he DID have everything to do with raising him. That's the "joke" of the movie. The mom who raped Sandler went to jail and for reasons unbeknownst to anyone sane, baby Andy Samberg was given to child Adam Sandler.

It's not going to be a good movie.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
It's Punkin Chunkin time, so that means just one thing: hearing a lady shriek "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" every commercial break on the Science Channel! You'd think I'd be numb to it by now, but no, no it still grates on me every single time.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

raditts posted:

The Science Channel is about as watchable as the Discovery Channel these days.

I know. :smith: I just want science on the talking picture box, it didn't seem like a hard request, but programming today has taught me otherwise.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Tragedienne posted:

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is there a touched up version of the ancient Hershey's Kisses ringing bells commercial airing?

I haven't actually SEEN it yet, but I've most definitely HEARD it while I've been out of the room. There's no possible way I can mistake that commercial, as long as it's been airing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Maxwell Lord posted:

I think it's more "the ad agency had way too much time to work on this and it sort of got away from us." You can sort of see the roots of the idea- you can have anyone on your plan!- but several brainstorming sessions later they've created their own continuity.

You aren't kidding, there's now a radio spot for "Gor-don" as the DJ for some crappy music show in order for them to promote some Sprint phones having a year of Spotify. I guess they want to be the new Geico, so get ready for that talking hamster to have his own solo adventures soon.