Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

I owed the IRS $10,000!
The IRS..garnished my wages..
THEY PUT A LEAN ON MY HOUSE!!

gently caress TaxSolutionsNow and its terrible low budget commercial that plays every ad break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Liberty Mutual was perfectly fine with their previous ad campaign, but good god is that a bad jingle.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

Rollersnake posted:

A coffee stain

On my white shirt

IIIIIIiiiIiiIiiiI have an interview today!
This will go wrong!
This stain’s too stronggg!

I’ve basically started muting my audio anytime Pandora plays one of these Tide ads.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

JAMOOOL posted:

Geico Angry Birds commercial makes me irrationally angry.

Ftfy

Edit: Sling is running this commercial for Dubai Expo nearly every break and something about this lady’s face reads less “come visit me and my friends” and more “someone has a gun held on me offscreen”

https://youtu.be/fbL9QdWWJzo

BodyMassageMachine fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Feb 9, 2022

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

live with fruit posted:

I've got a heart

a truck

It’s Truck Month

It’s been Truck Month for at least 2 months now