Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seventh_Samurai
Jul 5, 2007
dick blick

Haerc posted:

A few years ago there was a PSA on PBS that just showed a baby monitor on table with the sounds of a baby screaming and coughing coming through it for a good 30 seconds before someone reaches over and turns the baby monitor off.

I guess it was about second-hand smoke(I never watched to the end because SO.loving.ANNOYING) but jesus christ, how did they get the baby to scream and cough like that?

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Reminds me of this commercial about the Adult Pertussis Vaccine, which has a similar delivery: listen to a baby cough and wheeze for 30 seconds. While I get that having whooping cough as a baby sucks, listening to what sounds like the same two coughs looped doesn't make me more sympathetic to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seventh_Samurai
Jul 5, 2007
dick blick

Buzkashi posted:

http://catdrawingguy.com/

Welp, all my Christmas shopping is done.