Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Don't know if this is local to Tennessee or not (never heard them in Texas or Oklahoma, though,) but those "HELUVA good dip" :smug: commercials are intolerable

e: upon looking at YouTube, I see a whole lot of NASCAR videos related to this product. well then!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Why must the NFL have one commercial that is shown entirely too much during one particular game? Why must one company buy out an entire Sunday's worth of airtime? :sigh:

gently caress you, Old Navy Tiffany song ripoff blouse commercial. And gently caress you, Geico guinea pigs. There is a special layer of hell just for you, JLo mom shorts.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

Dr. Pepper 10 is stupid for a few reasons. Terrible ad campaign aside, it tastes like poo poo and why would you want a 10 calorie "diet" drink when Diet Dr. Pepper tastes a million times better and has zero calories?

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

^^ I only saw it once last year, and on a local channel, but the Folgers "Peter comes home for Christmas" commercial has to be pushing 25 by now.

The Duke posted:

On that note, why are people from New York so obsessed with letting people know how loving cool their place of birth/residence is? More so than any other state it seems. You never see a dude like "Straight out the streets of New Hampshire, bitch!"

Someone's never met a native Texan!

For content, I am about to kill whoever came up with the Hardee's/Carl's Jr "Hamblor" commercials. Particularly the radio versions.