Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
The Smurfs movie is going to suck anyways, so I guess they figured they should make the worst commercial ever to make sure that no one sees it. Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Che Delilas posted:

You realize that this is 2011 and that doesn't narrow it down at all, right?

It's right here, and apparently the goobers on youtube, including the one who posted it, think this is the funniest poo poo ever. That makes me even more mad, because they're all wrong and it just means the ad companies will just make more insulting poo poo like this.

This ad also features gratuitous sound effects (when they take out all their gizmos) and I want them all to die because of it. All of them.

Joke's on them, pens are more reliable than Apple products. I can drop a pen from a height of 5 feet and it will still write.