Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

TontoCorazon posted:

Holy poo poo I'm really getting annoyed by that drat sprint (?) ad that tries to tout how productive it is but
Keeps on saying to play loving angry birds. And not just once but like 3 loving times on the same drat commercial.

I actually chuckled at the commercial the first time I saw it because I interpreted it as "we know all you dumb fuckers just want to play angry birds, so our phone will do all the important poo poo for you and you can get back to your meaningless existence!" But that's probably not how they meant it, and to be fair, although it took a lot of ten minute "gently caress it what else am I going to do" periods, I actually have three stars on all the angry birds levels. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My mom just texted me and said she saw a weird Marie Callender commercial - it had a woman taking lasagna out of the oven, another putting down her gardening stuff, and a man turning off a tv. Then they all sit at a table and smile at each other. She said the women look about the same age, not like mother/daughter. Anybody seen this? I can't seem to find it on youtube. I doubt they have a commercial with a polygamist so I wonder what the deal is?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

That loving Campbell's soup commercial with the dog. At the end the dog makes that horrible whining noise that dogs make when they really want to bark, but want to be extra annoying first. I literally cringe every time I hear that noise on the tv...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sash! posted:

They should run commercials that say "Look. All fast food fish sucks. We know this. But you know what? Ours sucks less."

Because its true.

Why is it so expensive now anyway? Didn't it used to be like 2/$1.50 even just a few years ago. Now it's like 2/$4 if you're lucky and if you don't buy it during Lent the drat sandwich is like $4.29. Aren't they still using those cheap ugly fish? Is their price surging that much?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Funny thing about Dr. Pepper 10, I've only ever seen one person drinking it, and yep, it was a woman.