Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?
Does anyone else have local commercials that are not only poorly produced but also EXTREMELY LOUD? Watching the local networks has become almost unbearable because at least once a break :psyboom: some car dealership/insurance company has to tell you about their fabulous deals at the max volume.

muscles like this? posted:

From my experience Kroger customers are loving retarded. The company I work for does some rebate processing for various companies and one of the subsets for a rebate is specifically from Kroger. Now the rebate form lists specifically what they're supposed to buy but I want to say that 90% of the ones we've gotten from them have the wrong purchase.
I have no idea why people shop there. Around here, their prices are way higher than any of the other grocery stores, and even with the card discount, they're still about the same.

Industrial posted:

You could train your dog to not be a spaz.
I've never known any dog to not at least start barking whenever they hear a doorbell. It must hurt their ears or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU