Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaMangoSentinel
Sep 10, 2010

Do I have to do it like this?
I'm currently hating the Radio Shack phone trade in commercials, where they all look like they're being shot by the phones. One ad particular infuriates me.

"I GOT THE NEW VERIZON SMARTPHONE! EVERYONE'S GONNA HAVE ONE OF THESE!"

The guy is just wayyyyyyyy too excited, and just saying THE NEW VERIZON SMARTPHONE just infuriates me for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaMangoSentinel
Sep 10, 2010

Do I have to do it like this?
It's a Radio commercial, but there's a local radio ad with some car dealership where they're advertising you can get a car for 5 dollars down, and no less than 8 times in a 30 second commercial does some older lady sing "FIVE DOLLARS DOWWWNNN” to the tune of the Five Golden Rings section of the 12 Days of Christmas, and I want to punch a hole in my windshield every time I hear it.