Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I had to spend a whole road trip listening to friend make lovely jokes about the whole "recalculating" Allstate commercial. The one with the annoying white guy pretending he's a GPS, or a blindspot, or a windstorm, or a hot babe out jogging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Late at night here in southeastern US they have started showing ads for a penis pump. True story. This is on comcast basic cable.

Nothing is sacred anymore.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

AT&T's 4g LTE- "That's soo 30 seconds ago. Every single one of them."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvVVQGgbKk0

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I used to have a bizarre crush on Progressive Flo until I got a new car and it raised my payment from $256 per month to $570. Now I can't stand to see her face.

Progressive isn't very progressive.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I just saw a commercial for a Windows tablet that starts off showing a Chromebook and then goes into an obfuscated diatribe about everything a Chromebook cant do, the drat thing features the Chromebook logo soo prominently, I really thought it was trying to make me buy a Chromebook. Way to gently caress up an ad for people who have a TV on for white noise and dont pay attention to what is being said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I hate the Mens Warehouse ad where the redhead is getting married because after hours of google-fu I cant discover who she is :smith: