Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
My favourite instance of inappropriate music in commercials is when a coal company used 16 Tons for an ad that kind of reminds me of the music video for Satisfaction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ueDHn2HTk

There's a recent Heineken ad where a Spanish version of that song is used. It's not as bad as the video I posted but still confusing.

I hate really loud music ads on youtube. Every third ad is that Lonely No More ripoff just blaring "ALL I NEED IS A BIT OF LOVE IN MY LIFE" out of my speakers.

Celery Face fucked around with this message at 06:27 on May 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
There's an Irish speeding PSA that came out this month. It's supposed to be harrowing but I can't stop laughing at it and I'm saying this as someone who was terrified at the Canadian work safety PSA with the boiling oil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD8BkIgp9Fo

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

SpazmasterX posted:

The difference was that Dave Thomas built the company from the ground up and had a obvious love for his product, whereas RealWendy ate it from ceiling down and she's also got a fat ugly face
I don't care if she's fat, the commercials with her are far less annoying than the ones with the prettier girl. No one should be that loving smug about anything, let alone fast food.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Thanks, now I have that horrible song stuck in my head again.

YOU GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA SWIPE IT LEFT