Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!
If I have to hear: "Do any of you guys know how to post videos to Facebook" one more time I may very well lose my mind(and punch the TV).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!
So the TurboTax GPS gripe was back a a few posts, but my particular gripe is this: What kind of rear end in a top hat, who delivers ice sculptures, doesn't have a refrigerated truck to do so?

Also, you guys are really making me crave some pizza.

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!
Holy poo poo! They have another infomercial with Vince (of Shamwow fame(?)). Doing a commercial for "The Schticky". At one point he says something about "getting that pussy hair off". Ugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAQjF5RPgbg

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!
poo poo, sorry. I'm a moron.

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!

CapnAndy posted:

Is it the fact that you can't hear DeVito's voice any more without immediately replacing the character with Frank Reynolds in your mind? Because, y'know, that's my problem with the whole thing.

Yeah, that's what it is for me. I kinda want to see it just so I can imagine Frank Reynolds being a crazy person as the Lorax. There is no way for me to separate Danny DeVito from Frank Reynolds' character at this point.

I saw it mentioned before, and while I normally wouldn't have a problem with the VW "They see me rollin'..." commercial, because the song is alright, it is the fact that they play it every. single. break. that loving kills it for me.

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!
Is there a reason for the trend of fast food companies going hogwild advertising their fish sandwiches right now? Like is February/March National Fish Month?

I find the Arbys commercial with the guy climbing on the boat looking for the "perfect catch" or whatever really annoying. I also hate their slogan: "It's good mood food". Anytime I'm pressed for time and decide to eat there, my mood is far from "good". I guess "It's gut-wrenching food" isn't a very good slogan.

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!
Oh, duh! Lent didn't even come to mind(not too many Catholics around where I live).

Also, beaver meat sounds so gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!
One that has really been bugging me as of late is the BK(?) commercial with the two people who met online and are on their first date. That goddamn song gets stuck in my head for hours afterward.