Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrDingleDangle
Apr 15, 2005

The win of a lifetime, twice.
The one that is annoying me so much now is a Hulu ad, which means I see it waaay to much.

Its the Corona ad, where a girl is snowboarding and it switches back and forth from her snowboarding on snow to sand and back. Finally she reaches the bottom and meets her guy friend who is sitting drinking corona. She asks "you know what my favorite run is?" while taking off her snowboard. He responds "The last one!" and she smiles and sits and drinks a corona

If the last run is your favorite run, then why the hell did you go snowboarding in the first place? Just sit at home and drink corona if you think its so much better than snowboarding.

I dunno it just annoys me, whats your favorite part of your sport/hobby? When i stop doing it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrDingleDangle
Apr 15, 2005

DJExile posted:

Call me crazy but something like that just miiiiiiiiiight be intended as a joke.

obviously, but it still annoys me, understand it might be irrational...but this is ads you hate and I hate that ad, if i saw it once i probably wouldnt care, but i see it almost every hulu commercial break so that tends to make you hate it even more

MrDingleDangle
Apr 15, 2005

Funny I went to the Best Buy forum after hearing about them canceling tons of black friday online purchases a week before christmas after delaying them for weeks, only to find for every complaint about canceled orders there is probably 10 posts complaining about the santa commercials

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Holiday-2011/bd-p/HolidayHelp2011