Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Loving Life Partner posted:

I've never felt that sort of hyperbolic "and there goes my last shred of faith in humanity" until I saw the adverts for this loving thing:

https://www.orderforeverlazy.com/

1) It's literally called "forever lazy", probably because the packaging couldn't hold ", fat, stupid, and slovenly" as well.

2) The features it touts includes a loving unzippable shitter flap on the rear end, so you don't have to wriggle out of your slobwear to take a dump.

gently caress.

gently caress.

First time this ad came on, I was watching TV with my mom. I made some comment about how no sane person would be caught dead wearing one of those things in a public place.

Mom replied that she thought they looked comfortable.

Then she got one for Christmas.

I don't like my house.

EDIT: I also have a friend from high school who decided it was a good idea to wear a Snuggie to a college class one day. And then had a hard time understanding why the professor made a point of asking her to leave while the rest of the class laughed at her.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Dec 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Somebody needs to tell Walmart that “It’s Raining Men” isn’t a Christmas song.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Bruceski posted:

It is for some people. :heysexy:

Like, it’s not just the fact that it’s not a Christmas song. The song doesn’t even make sense in the context of the ad. It’s completely out of place for a Christmas commercial.

What the gently caress was Walmart thinking? Are they advertising to Smithers? :psyduck:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I want to see the Donald Trump chia pet.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Solkanar512 posted:

Also, every smug luxury car brand where the person is always looking out the window for a new SUV/Crossover/Minivan since for Xmas. Because if you have enough money* to get a new luxury SUV for Xmas you have have enough money to be put up against the wall when the revolution comes.

:chloe:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I unironically say dilly dilly now and gently caress you if you don’t like it bitch.

Dilly Dilly :dukedog:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jan 9, 2018

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

BioEnchanted posted:

I had to google it to figure out that that was promoting a TV channel. Bewildered ovah heah!

I have the Viceland channel, but I only watch it for It’s Always Sunny reruns.

They do have a show called Hate Thy Neighbor that looks interesting, although I’ve never watched it. From the ads it looks like a show that profiles hate groups, which is an interesting premise.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pontius Pilate posted:

the gently caress is a dilly dilly

DILLY DILLY :cheers:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I’m the heterosexual man in the Summer’s Eve commercial showering with his wife’s douche.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Sadly I doubt it’s up on YouTube, but I just saw a local ad for an electrician company called Patriot Electric Services.

Guys... the place is called PATRIOT Electric Services, and their company logo has an American flag in it... but the music playing in the ad was Dixie.

:heritage:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 01:01 on May 26, 2018

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Every single time I see the talking Progressive Insurance box, I want to do homicides to everyone involved in the making of those ads, including Chris Parnell (especially Chris Parnell).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I actually like the emu ad. It’s better than most of the other stuff Liberty Mutual has put out recently. Like the cyclist with his giant weird gross fucky rear end calves. :gonk: