Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Cup of Hemlock posted:

That loving AT&T "guy who screws up the flash mob" commercial.

Who the gently caress sends time sensitive critical info like that in a god drat pdf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Gentlemen, I just want you to know that I'm more of a triple steak guy! Jesus loving Christ why resurrect that ad?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Alberto Basalm posted:

Well, alright. That does somewhat change my opinion of it. I am still miffed that Taco Bell doesn't deliver.

KFC delivers in Egypt. It's delivered by dudes on motorcycles and is reasonably good. Well. Sometimes.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

This Battlefield 3 commercial uses the chorus from "99 Problems."

Why would you use a part of a song that has a word in it that you can't play on television? Why. The song sounds so terrible with the word bitch removed, it really bothers me. It also really doesn't even make that much sense for the commercial.

It's EA marketing, they don't do subtle. See for reference: "Above and Beyond the Call"