Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

I really did not like Direct TV's That's The TRUTH TRUTH commercials, and nothing will ever top the russian guy, but I don't mind the current one with the football loving businessman and his 50 yard line wall. And his silver football. And a gold football too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

The new Always Sunny in Philadelphia commercials are really funny. I can't find them on youtube, but if you can find them somewhere, don't skip them. They are really well done.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

there is a new commercial where a guy is in a Mexican restaurant, and some guy pops up at the window to hand him a Taco Bell triple steak burrito. I got a few problems with this.

1. bull rear end poo poo that the steak falling on the burrito looks like what it does in the commercial. Taco Bell's beef product labelled steak does not look like this, but this is a concession I can make because it is a commercial. The guy is still an rear end in a top hat for ordering Taco Bell while in a Mexican restaurant.

2. Taco Bell doesn't ever deliver! Why not? Does Taco Bell realize how many kids are up at 4 am that are drunk/stoned and can't drive to Taco Bell but need some? They could make a killing if they delivered.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Well, alright. That does somewhat change my opinion of it. I am still miffed that Taco Bell doesn't deliver.