Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnBoomstick
Jan 20, 2006

Combo posted:

What, you mean the company that took over an abandon gas station in my town is in no way a reputable place to have my taxes done? But they have a defunct car wash and everything!

The one in my town actually set up shop IN the defunct car wash. It's super tiny (I think there's only one desk and 2 chairs in there) and I couldn't imagine getting my taxes done in the same place that used to provide $6 car washes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnBoomstick
Jan 20, 2006
loving Verizon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38qqQ-EQ3vk

Look how high our bar is compared to the other bars! We must be the best because we have the biggest bar. Too bad we don't tell you what the Y-axis actually stands for. Could be number of markets, could also be the number of puppies we threw off a cliff and offered as sacrifice to the Verizon blood god, who the gently caress knows???

Label your god damned axis!

CapnBoomstick
Jan 20, 2006
Every Microsoft commercial that has that same loving Sarah Bareilles song "Brave." They all end with "I want to see you be brave." Hey Microsoft, I shouldn't have to be brave to try out your lovely phones or tablets.

Speaking of Microsoft, the Xbone commercials with the dudebros playing Call of Duty: Ghosts and yelling "Xbox, record that!" every five seconds. Almost every time they do it is during a cut scene. It's not like they pulled off some sick no-scope 720 for their Youtube montage, literally everyone that plays the single-player campaign through will see the exact same thing.

CapnBoomstick
Jan 20, 2006
This is a local car dealership commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFFOeYYOxo8

Why is the creepy stalker salesman watching the kid play on the playground?

CapnBoomstick
Jan 20, 2006
:smuggo:UNFERTALIZED CHICKIES:smuggo: