Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Iron Crowned posted:

I always wanted Crossfire. I had a friend that had it in elementary school, and I'm pretty sure the only reason he was my friend was so I could play Crossfire.

You can buy it at Toys R Us, as they started reselling it in store and on their website earlier this year.

https://www.toysrus.com/product?productId=119030186

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

That ad is forever linked to Christmas season along with the "He does exist" M&M Ad, Jingle bell Kiss ad, and formerly aired Flintstone ad.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I am so tired of the Farm Love ads. They play literally every ad break on Laff.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wait there was a Sciencetogy ad in the Superbowl. :psypop:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Thanks streaming app for the Chicago Auto Show ad that never plays and screws up the video. :fuckoff:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Meanwhile Direct TV is like someone who can never forgive someone for the most minor thing, as their ads for the last decade always has to complain about cable.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Not really a awful ad, but that was not the best pairing of ads. The first ad was some psa showing a funeral while showing a cop finding a phone on the roadside near a crash, with a warning that texting while driving might be your last message. And then the next ad is for Mountain Dew showing a driver talking on the phone with Siri while driving.

In actual bad ad news, the Nike ad with the people obsessed with shoes is awful.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Rover.com "Walkitoutwalkitoutwalkitout". :fuckoff:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Dr Pepper ad with the tiny talking horse got old real loving fast.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What with the Sprite ad with the very 90s kid freaking out about losing his sprite. It not even a retro ad, it just the kid dressed as Kid Play.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
"My Sea Shad Burned Down" :fuckoff:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Tired of the Twizzler ads with a stern face person staring at the camera and then suddenly laughing.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

On a similar note, I'm getting really sick of the Captain Morgan commercial(s) where it's someone saying "Captain? Captain. Captain." over and over.

Surprised I never see that bad ad during Bar Rescue.

Also I am not very happy with Comcast these days and would love to switch if AT&T ever puts Fiber in the area (right now it DHL only) but what happened with cable to make Direct TV hate cable so much that they have to remind us every loving ad. Did their parents get murdered by a cable repairman or something?

Rirse fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jul 8, 2018

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

"Captain Morgan" was actually on the show, to promote "knowledge" of the brand. I guess people learned jack poo poo when the show would fly them to Ireland to learn about Guinness or Jameson's terrible amazing and perfect new products.

Yeah I noticed they stopped doing that after a while. Probably also Topper getting tired of wasting money on stuff like this and having the bar throw all his changes out within a week.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I want to punch the lady ordering tickets in the Atoms ad. All she doing in the ad is badly quoting movies every five seconds, which makes me wonder why her friends even hang around her.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

muscles like this! posted:

So it turns out that they're completely removing any trace of Papa John, so new commercials and they're going to remove him from the logo altogether. (Also the company kicked him out of his office.)

Wonder if they will have to change the name too?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
They will change their name to Papa Murphy's.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What about the other staple of Nickelodeon, Zoobook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8EvnM2XUTI

And Lots and Lots of Trains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_I0EGhcB4

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Why in the year 2018 the Fanta Girls are back? Who was nostalgic for that awful ad campaign?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Hey ad about Electric Cars implying you are a caveman if you don't buy one, gently caress off. :fuckoff:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What with the Chrysler ad about a lady wanting to gently caress her minivan?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Still have no idea even all these years you still see ads with people getting cars for Christmas. One that really makes laugh at all the credit debt they are getting is the one where the husband surprise his wife with a new car for each of them.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Getting tired of the Walmart ads with ranom popculture cars showing up for instore pickup. Feels like a bad Family Guy cutaway.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Iron Crowned posted:

It's a perfect ad for Walmart's demographic

Need more trucks.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Getting sick of seeing the T-Mobile taking emoji head ad every five seconds.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So who wanted the VerizonSprint Guy in 2019? I know he returned like a year or two ago, but seriously who wanted this guy again. He so smug and annoying.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
"Dont mess with my discount!" :fuckoff:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Amazon echo ad with the singing lips can gently caress off.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
gently caress off Ambition tv show ad that plays every five minutes on the dot. I saw it for the first time today and already seen it ten times in a two hour time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The Energizer ad with the robots and bunny doing the Floss dance. :fuckoff: